Friday, July 31, 2009

Time Bandit (and not the crab boat)

Whoa, Nellie! My Mother always told me time passed faster as you get older, but this is rediculous. So I've decided to move right to Fall and Winter in terms of sewing and lining up my so called wardrobe. Brooks Brothers had a good sale this week so I bought a black cashmere turtleneck and a wine colored marino wool twin set. Pretty safe buys. I'll wear both for sure. And that's another thing...you never get to wear those nice white jeans and shorts all that much here in New England anyway and this summer..well if your have worn yours up here, congratulations. I have a piece of Lilly Pulitzer fabric that I have been meaning to make into a sundress for two years now. Forget it! I'll wait till the next time I go on a cruise. So I'm digging out the camel wool coating and starting in on that. And maybe trace out a Burda WOF blazer or two. Let's see...what to wear to that Christmas party...and of course New Year's Eve...and of course I'm here on the computer...the real Time Bandit.

No comments: