Sunday, April 20, 2008
It's about time!
Looking back and reading the skimpy posting I have done so far, it's a wonder I bother to keep it up. Anyway, this week was a bust. The temps were in the 70's and there were 5 cloudless days in a row. Did I get anything done on the yard or sewing? NO!!! Our "best friend" didn't come to do the yard clean up so there goes the gardening. I caught a cold so the night in Boston went out the window too. The only thing I did was go to the Cape with Debbie and Critter. Oh, and bring a birthday gift to Meredith. Now tomorrow it's back to work. Yikes! Oh, I forgot that the week started out OK with a brunch at The Colonel Blackington Inn. That was with Gerry/Vi/Patti/Steve. So there you have it.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment